“Nice selection”

T.J. Hooligans
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Prior Lake
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Large portions and a great server. I visited at lunch and had the Insane Burrito with shredded pork. Lots of pork and it was large enough so that I had lunch for the next day. The only downside was that the chips seemed stale.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went with friends for Happy Hour and light foods. Had drinks and flatbread. Flatbread was excellent. Service.....not so much. Waitress rarely showed up so we ended up going from the patio to the bar more than once to get our own drinks and the waitress never offered us "happy hour specials"

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food was not good. The atmosphere was old, not inviting, poor service. People talk this place up and it has been in business for quite some time but I do not know why.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

A strip mall establishment, you can have both inside and outside seating here. The Bloody Mary is amazing!! The pizza was really good.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We visited on Saturday, July 15, 2017 at noon. We were seated promptly in a booth and presented with menus.

I ordered the Thai Chicken Wrap with cole slaw, and my wife ordered the Club Sandwich with fries. Food arrived in a timely manner and was well presented.

My wrap was very tasty and flavorful. The seasoning and amount of spice was spot on. The ingredients were fresh and the textures were complimentary to each other. The cole slaw was creamy and sweet. The club sandwich was just right for my wife. Very large sandwich and abundant fries.

Cost: Two soft drinks, my wrap with coleslaw, my wife's sandwich with fries came to a total, with tax, before tip: $27.25. Good price for good food. We would return.

2  Thank Steve0315