“Great food”

Pour Wine Bar And Bistro
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Otsego
Price range: USD 8 - USD 35
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Family owned and operated neighborhood restaurant serving fresh food using locally sourced quality ingredients. Full menu, full bar, great wine selection and live music.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I dined here for a 3rd time tonight. We have had one good experience and one so-so experience in the past and wanted to give it another try because it’s so close to our home. The food and drinks were amazing! We had the crab cake, filet, wine, and I had a whiskey old fashioned that was really good!

The service was a little slow again, but he was training in, so maybe that’s why? That was our complaint last time as well. The service doesn’t seem to be as “spot on” as other restaurants that charge this much for food. We spent well over $100 for two of us, so I guess I expect to not have to wait until our glasses are empty and appetizer is gone to order our main course. Definitely need to work on service here.

However, the food and drinks were amazing, and the service was good when it was present. We would recommend to anyone and will be back ourselves.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant in a smaller town near the metro! We have been here twice since moving to the area. The food was very good. We had both appetizers and entrees. The drinks were also made well. The service was very attentive. Overall, the price was well worth it and it is a great place for a date night!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Went here with family and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. The food we had was very good with the Mussels being the best I think I have ever had. Only order drinks if you have a very thick wallet or an expense account.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This restaurant is owned by a husband & wife team with lots of restaurant experience plus an extensive knowledge of wines. (The owners owned a California winery a number of years ago.) The menu selections are what you might expect downtown in a major city, but this restaurant is located in Otsego, a small town on the Mississippi River. They serve small plates (appetizers), medium plates (great burgers and salads) or large plates (dinners, including a top-notch steak. And the staff can offer excellent recommendations for wine pairings. If you are visiting from out of town, a visit to Pour will be one of your highlights.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I live about 3-miles away and have driven by Pour several times and never ventured in as it doesn’t look like much from the outside. Wow we were completely amazed and so wish we would have tried Pour sooner. The atmosphere is charming and friendly. Our server was extremely knowledgeable of the food and wine pairings. It should also be noted that the ingredients for the food dishes are locally sourced and Pour is a scratch kitchen. They have an amazing variety of small plates as well as full entree’s. We both started with a flight of wine (4-glasses) and drunken shrimp as an appetizer. Our server recommended the duck confit over a bed of risotto, so I gave it a try. It was simply amazing and I would rate it 5 of 5-stars!!!

Pour is now a regular go to and highly recommend a visit!!!

1  Thank nascar921