“Always a favorite!!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 December 2015

We have eaten here many times and we usually have good service and food. If something isn't done correct, they are quick to fix the problem. Apps are tasty and hot. Most times crab legs are great and love the coconut shrimp and Pina Colada dip. I didn't like the sauce they put on the sweet potatoes. Brown sugar and butter would have been so much better.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 15 December 2015

First one word - Lobster Bisque. They have the best. My family and I love to go here for seafood. They run nice specials. Quality of food could be better as far as larger shrimp and scallops, better cuts of steak, but good prices and food is well prepared. Lobster is delicious. Chedar biscuits can't be beat. Nice caesar salad.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Our family loves the food at Red Lobster, but each time we have come here, the service is worse and worse. After calling ahead to put our name on the list, we were told at arrival that it would be 25 minutes. We kept checking with the hostess as time went on and after one hour and 25 minutes, we were seated. It was another 10 minutes before someone tool our drink order. We asked for the cheesy biscuits (the best part of the meal) THREE times. The servers were confused and ill-mannered, and slow to respond to simple requests. We even spoke to the 'manager' who was as confused as the waitstaff, and was not helpful. We will not be going back ever!

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

This place never dissapoints. I love the food and the fact they have an endless Shrimp season is awesome. This year they have a couple that really stand out. The Pineapple Mango Coconut Habanero Shrimp were my favorite. They were so good I ordered them three times. Next favorite was the teriyaki shrimp, grilled and tasty. If I were you, I'd try and get to the place asap. Before endless Shrimp ends. Even after I'd still go just for the biscuits and pasta.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I had a special called "endless shrimp" - they offer six choices of different shrimp for $17.99 that includes biscuits and a salad. I had the teriyaki, fried, popcorn and linguine Alfredo shrimp. I found both the shrimp teriyaki and shrimp linguine Alfredo to be tasteless but was satisfied because of all the selections. They do not skimp on the serving size.

The atmosphere is fine. It is bright with many windows and many booths.

We sat at the bar because the hostess told us it would be a 45 minute wait. We ordered an appetizer to tide us over - a lettuce bowl (wraps) with a shrimp teriyaki mixture....it was excellent in comparison to the shrimp teriyaki dinner (on a skewer). I give the hostess a "D" for being 25 minutes off on her estimate of how long it would take. It us very disappointing they have no Wifi in the restaurant. Especially when telling customers it will be 45 minutes.