“Good treats as expected ”

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in North Oaks
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This location is always busy but right by the car wash so we always make a stop. Hubby loves DQ and simply gets a cone. I get kids come with crunch topping. Perfect snack! Only complaint is on occasion, they don't have crunch. Not sure why this happens, shelf life must be pretty good but it happens at this location.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stopped in for my usual a Soft Serve Cone with a couple Chocolate Malts. Clean, good service, friendly, fast service.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

What's not to like about Dairy Queen? I usually get lunch or dinner via the drive thru. I've never had a grouchy server or a mistake with my order. The burgers and hot dogs are tasty. I especially enjoyed the new pulled pork sandwich on a pretzel roll. They also have very reasonably priced lunch baskets.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Stopped in today got a couple Large Chocolate Malts $ 3.99 each (had a coupon 2 4 1) and today was one free cone. Consequently I sure enjoy a very special day at Dairy Queen,