All reviews ice cream treats massage chair stuffed french toast breakfast was amazing front porch whirlpool tub little things b and b bed was very comfortable shannon robes beverages keurig home house woodwork hosts
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We loved our stay at this charming B and B. Every detail was wonderful, from the thick luxurious bath towels, to the cozy bath robes and chocolates on the bed table. The bed and the pillow were SO comfy and amazing!!! We enjoyed the Keurig in the hall along with the small frig for a night cap beverage or water.
We even had access to ice cream treats. The massage chair was a nice added touch, and we loved the whirlpool right in our room. The owner was so welcoming and shared wonderful stories about the home over breakfast. That was also amazing. Loved the cream cheese French toast! We would definitely recommend this amazing home for your travels.

Room Tip: All the rooms were very nice!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017

My wife and I FINALLY ditched the grand kids and hit the road. Personally, I am more of a Motel 6 kinda guy, but my sweet wife is ALL B&B, so wanting to keep her (and my marriage) happy, I found this place. Good grief, I think I am now a B&B convert. It is a wonderful old home, beautiful rooms, TV (for me), and served a 'man' breakfast! The hosts are great and gave us a great history of New Ulm and their home. You will love staying here!

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have never stayed in a bed and breakfast before. We left feeling that it will be hard for another B&B to live up to this one. Rooms were beautiful, and very clean. The whole home was beautiful, the front porch and landscaping were very welcoming, and I wish we would have had more than one over night to enjoy sitting out front. The homeowners had done the remodeling themselves, and knew quite a bit of the history of the house, it was very interesting. The bed was very comfortable. Every room was full but it was very quiet. Breakfast was amazing (Homemade stuffed French toast Mmmmmmm) and served family style and that's when we realized how many people had been there. Location was also great and we walked downtown for dinner and drinks. We would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I had an opportunity to visit a manufacturing company in New Ulm, Minnesota and stayed at Bingham Hall. I was very impressed with the owners and their warm welcome. I was equally impressed with the decor as it reminded me of the B&B's I have stayed at when touring England. The rooms were very nice, large and very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and enjoyable. The only item I would change would be the massage chair was great if you wanted a massage but not too comfortable to just sit and relax. However, the common area was very comfortable and quite. I would definitely stay here again if i were to visit this area.

Room Tip: Every room is excellent!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Recently stayed at this wonderful B&B. We found nothing wrong with it and lots of things right with it. Out hostess, Shannon, could not have been nicer or more informative. The house was beautifully restored and we truly enjoyed our room for the night. Breakfast was wonderful, especially the preserve & cream filled French Toast. Little things like a frig stocked with soft drinks and water, the massage unit in our chair, so much original, restored woodwork and most of all, the great supply of ice cream treats right down the hall made our visit truly special. We were there for our anniversary and will hopefully be able to get back to Bingham Hall in the future.

Room Tip: Any of the 4 rooms looked really nice, none were bad
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple