All reviewscollege visityogurtthe hotel is cleannice bathroomdecent breakfastbeautiful hotelnight's sleeptop floorwould highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againhot tubplace to staygrandstaypillowsmnfuneralminnesota
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Though it's always going to be more expensive than the other motels in Morris, I think I'll always choose Grand Stay when I visit my son at college. The moment we walked in (at first college visit) I was impressed, comfortable, and excited to stay at such a beautiful hotel. And I've been telling everyone about it, too!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank singingfarmgirl
Morris G, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

We are excited to be here and look forward to having you stay with us when you come to visit your son at the University. "Go Cougars"!! Your thoughts and kind words are appreciated.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

This hotel is extremely clean and very accommodating to guests. I was there attending a funeral in their city. They bent over backwards to make sure the whole family was comfortable at all times. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank kstout60

We remember your family and it was our pleasure to accommodate you during your stay. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Wonderful, clean, comfortable. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. We would love to stay there again! We also enjoyed the snack items available in the lobby. This was the best motel we have stayed in the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank L2924GOmaryv

We can't wait to have you back! We appreciate you taking the time to review the Hotel.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

This property was a much needed addition to the Morris/west central region. Everything is top notch and very comfortable. I was making my reservation before the hotel opened and the management company was great to work with, as was the onsite staff when I arrived for/during my staff.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank ajogden715

Thank you for the kind words. It was fun to see guests arrive that had made reservations before we were even open. Glad to know it was everything you had hoped it would be. Look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

The hotel is clean, new, upscale, fabulous stay! The staff were very friendly. The temperature of the pool was perfect - not too cold! Breakfast was fantastic. It is a great place to stay for the price!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Morris G, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2015

Thank you for the kind review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. So glad to hear that the temp was just right in the pool! Hope to see you again!