“Wonderful food. Gem of a restaurant!”

Lazy Moose Grill & Coffee
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Moose Lake
Cuisines: American
Description: 218-485-8712
Description: 218-485-8712
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I were driving up to Two Harbors for the weekend and decided to exit the Interstate in hopes of finding a good place for lunch. We definitely found it at this restaurant! We loved our generous sized Reuben sandwiches with chunks of yummy corned beef on delicious rye bread, homemade soup and we topped off our lunch with strawberry rhubarb pie, which had an unbelievable flaky, delicious crust! Our charming server Jennifer, gave us perfect food suggestions. We also bought a loaf of their homemade cranberry wild rice bread which we absolutely enjoyed all weekend and even had some left to bring home to last us a few more days. We look forward to stopping again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter & I had breakfast there today. After a very long wait (45 min to an hour) our food came and was lousy. I have lived in the area for 20 some years and had been here once before 18 to 20 years ago...it still is not a place I would recommend. Ick!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We stumbled, hungry, upon the LM driving back to the cities from up north. The service was darling, the food was home made and delicious and they had gluten-free buns! Amazing.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent breakfast...Meat Lover’s Skillet and Northwest Omelet were delicious. The Kalevala Hash was unique...fabulous. Our waitress was friendly and the service perfect. This is a MUST for breakfast in Minnesota!!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I have been here many times, and usually left here full and happy. Today was not the case. There was one other table in use when we arrived at 10:30 am. About 10 minutes after our arrival, another party came in, 2 people for breakfast. It took almost 40 minutes to get our breakfast(2 of us), with our order coming out with cool food. The eggs were hot, the bacon cold. Pancakes didn't even melt the whipped butter they were served with. The english muffin was cold. I received unbrowned hashbrowns, I had ordered the kalevalla hash. When the waitress offerred to correct the potatoes, I asked her what was I supposed to do with the eggs and hollandaise on top? There was no manager on duty. My complaints resulted in $3 off each breakfast plate.Then the meal was topped off with our being served cool coffee at the end of our meal. I wonder what will happen to the customers at lunch today...