“Great Appetizers”
Review of Spasso

Spasso
Reserve with OpenTable
Spasso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 101
Transit: Free Round Trip Car Service in our new 2010 Cadillac Escalade. Up to 6 people
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Late apps on a Friday night. Wonderful and extensive wine list and some of the best bruschetta in the twin cities. Very reasonably priced and surprisingly quiet and intimate

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Invited to enjoy friends at this suburban restaurant.

The food was ok, nothing special. Having visited Itsly several times, I can report, it is far from a real Italian experience.

Campiello is a much better restaurant.

Ciao!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I built my own pizza when I visited and it was fabulous (brie, sausage and pesto). We also sampled several local beers.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I really, honestly don't understand why this place is still in business. Well, I guess it could be because there is no competition. It is the only real sit-down place in the area. That's all I can think of. I've been here probably 10 times for business lunches, happy hours, organization parties, etc. Every time I want to like it and every time I'm disappointed. The turkey burger is basically meatloaf, the pizzas are delivered soggy, the chicken alfredo is a bowl of cream with very little meat, the chocolate cake is served ice cold so the frosting is rock hard and the salad greens are wilted and brown. However, the real travesty is the crab cake, which, just like the turkey burger, has very little meat. They could be tuna and no one would know. It's really unfortunate because the place has a really good, classy vibe and the patio is really nice during the summer!

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Very good Italian restaurant with a wonderful wine selection. They have a wonderful happy hour in the bar and the restaurant has some great food. Really love the chicken risotto! Been here several times including Valentine's, which shows how much we love this place. :)