Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 106
Hotels.com
Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel(Minnetonka)(Great Value!)
USD 202
Book now, pay at stay
USD 322
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbottled waterthe general managernewer hotelmeeting roomwould definitely stay here againwonderful staythe hotel staffcomplimentary breakfastmorning breakfastclean roomspool and hot tubbusiness tripeasy accessking suitefitness room
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed there almost a dozen times since it's opened and they are always cookie cutter great experiences. The suites are definitely the way to go. For a few extra bucks your room size doubles. Breakfast is also a nice addition that you don't get everywhere. Nice fitness room. Pool is small but always clean and well taken care of. Only down side I can see is that there is nothing close for food if you don't have a car. Otherwise, it's nothing but pro's. Will always be our first choice in the west metro for the immediate future.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a studio suite!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Daniel A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis / West-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Jim,

Can't tell you enough how much the team appreciates your recognition. The suites are definitely the way to go, we agree!. Thank you for your repeat business and loyalty. It really does mean alot to the team, many of them have been here from the beginning as you know. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime you come back to the area. We'd love to make sure you have everything you need. Thank you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The staff was amazing. Bill and his team went out of their way to make sure we had a great experience. They helped check in alarge group in just a few minutes. They made sure we knew the area and greeted us warmly each time we returned.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Daniel A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis / West-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. B.

Your team was pleasure to have here. You guys came from a long ways from here and we are happy the team enjoyed the stay. Hope you were able to head to Ridgedale Mall or the MOA when you had some downtime. The parents were all very nice to us also. Hope the meeting room helped out also. Please think of us again when you come back for another tournament. Thank you for staying!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stayed here one night. Close to Ridgedale Mall. Great Hampton Inn, have stayed at various ones. Friendly desk. Room was good. Typical hot breakfast (good) for a Hampton. Would definitely stay here again if it comes up.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Daniel A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis / West-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Joey,

With the new things going on at Ridgedale Mall like The Cheesecake Factory, Redstone, Nordstroms,.. we are a very close option for people visiting that area. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here. Hopefully we see you again soon. Thank you for staying.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I was in the Minneapolis/St Paul area for business and was put at this hotel by my company. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. This hotel was one of the cleanest and most organized that I have seen. Every staff member I encountered was extremely kind and accommodating. The breakfast was excellent and it provided a great start to the day. All amenities to include fitness center and pool and hot tub were extremely clean and comforting. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Daniel A, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis / West-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear John,

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to give us your feedback about your experience here. The staff are truly the moment makers here. We are tight group that have been together for quite a while and we enjoy showing our hospitality towards our guests. Happy to see you noticed our amenities for our guests. Your entire group was so kind to us. Hope you got some good rest, those were some long shifts for you. Hopefully we see you all again for the Final Four!! Thanks again for staying.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I was working in Minneapolis on business. The hotel is about 20 mins from downtown Minneapolis. The hotel was clean and the staff was extremely courteous and friendly. There is a great little gastropub nearby (BLVD).

I had a slight issue with the digital key. I had to reset my Bluetooth in my settings every time I tried to use it. Not a huge issue. I ended up just getting a hard key.

I would definitely stay again if I was in that part of West Minneapolis.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear PeteLynbrook,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the team for your kind comments. We are definitely a great option for people who may need to be downtown, but who do not want to stay downtown. Our free parking is major plus. Glad you got a chance to eat some of our local fare. We have quite a bit to pick from around here. Thank you for staying with us. Hope we see you again.