“DELICIOUS”
Review of Durango Bakery

Durango Bakery
Ranked #19 of 41 Bakeries in Minneapolis
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Stopped in for a couple treats and Durango Bakery sure has 'em. Don't know the names of what I got but ever so delicious. Only 4 1.00 each a great deal besides.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I was so excited to find this place! Having moved to Minneapolis from San Antonio recently, I miss the food terribly. This place reminded me of home more than any place I've been. The baked goods are delicious and cheap. I got two conchas, and an empanada for two bucks. Will definitely be a regular.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Small bakery, grab a platter and some tongs and fill it up. Most prices under 1.00. They also have single serving cake with different fruits. They also do wedding and special occasion cakes. We will definitely go back

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Not sure how they make money, but as long as you can get past that, this place is great. Like the other reviewers said, a whole plate of goodies for $6. Nuts.