“A Favorite!”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Description: N/a
Description: N/a
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite Afghani restaurant in the Twin Cities area. The meat lover pizza is a must for meat lovers, the rice is amazing and the green sauce is good with everything.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This place has amazing vibes, staff and most of all food. I guarantee you will enjoy you experience there in both locations ( I frequently go to Como location).

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Middle Eastern food is my favorite cuisine and this place had a wonderful variety. I had the chicken tikka plate which was superb. Of course we had to buy a couple of the frozen pizzas and the baklava to take away with us. I had the baklava and I wished I had bought more! Crescent Moon is close to my work so I will be coming here for lunch occasionally.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

FOOTBALL PIZZA! I've been hearing about this for quite sometime and finally just took the leap. The two of us shared a small football pizza (house special), gyro plate, and baklava. Plenty of food for two people, but the football pizza stole our hearts! The gyro plate was just okay with the meat being the clear winner on the plate and the baklava was pretty spot on, will definitely cure your craving for sweets. We will definitely be returning for the pizza!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We ordered the football pizza. The crust is thin but not to thin and soft in the center. The proportions of meat and vegetables that you get on the pizza are very generous. The sauces are very tasty. It was cooked perfectly and quite delicious. The prices are moderate. If you ever eat this pizza you will go back!!!