“Good brews, decent food”
Review of Surly Brewing

Surly Brewing
Ranked #28 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I like brew pubs for interesting beer and decent, usually local food. This place did the job for me and my colleague. Interesting looking location as well.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Had a mid afternoon lunch with no problem getting a table to sit at. Service was very quick. The beers were excellent and the guacamole was delicious. The brisket sandwich, the chicken sandwich and the sprouts were all very good. Had a very good time.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We visited with a large group and only had to wait about 20 minutes. We arrived at an off hour, though. We shared a bunch of appetizers and a few sandwiches. Food was good. Service was okay.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Fun and nice to have a “destination brewery “ and Surly beers are great, however it would be extra nice if they had a Happy Hour. I can ride down the street and get 2$ off this time of day.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

A bunch of my friends and I on motorcycles stopped and had a good meal in a bunch of beers and a nice big open room it was very friendly open lots of good laughing talking and then went outside and set out there for a while and talked it was very nice