“Tasty Sushi and Thai”

Sober Fish
Ranked #313 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We walked in on Friday night and immediately got a table. We ordered and food was slow to arrive, the waitress said, because of the number of take out orders. None the less, food was delicious. Plan accordingly!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Sushi bar, bar, and restaurant. Large Asian fusion menu. Went with parents, and all three dishes were great: pad Thai, drunken noodles, and pineapple curry. I was worried about only a medium spice level while in the land of Minnesota (I’ve experienced most don’t have a spice tolerant) but was pleasantly surprised that the medium spice had a kick- glad I didn’t get hot. Would recommend and will probably go back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Delightful dinner with long-time friend. I’ve sampled chicken pad tai around the world and the dish here ranks with the best. Good selections of wine and beer. Moderately priced. Lots of locals - good sign.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I only give this restaurant 4 stars due to inconsistency with their pad thai and their pad see yew, which always need to be consistent (in my opinion). Sushi and sashimi are very good, I love their Laab salad, spring rolls are always good and service is pretty good. When I am at work in Mpls, we always order from Sober Fish.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

An early Saturday dinner for the 4 of us, We shared the Pork egg rolls & Chicken Satay. We all liked both of them. The Chicken Satay was exceptional. For dinner we had 2 Chicken Magnificent Massaman Curry. A little to much Coconut Milk for 1 of us. We also had a Chicken Classic Thai Fried Rice & a Chicken Pad Thai. They were appreciated. Dinners were very large portions. We also drank 2 kinds of tea. They were as one would expect