“Gluten Free Options Galore”
Review of Hola Arepa

Hola Arepa
Ranked #20 of 1,985 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

For someone who has to be GF, it's such a relief to see a menu that's clearly labeled with plenty of yummy options. I didn't love the arenas, as I thought they were too heavy, but the food was delicious and the patio was delightful on a warm May Day. Very cool vibe too!

1  Thank Diana C

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Came here for Happy Hour and could not have been happier. Tried a "You Can Rum But You Can't Hide" boozie beverage and it tasted refreshing and flavorful. Highly recommend. We also enjoyed chips with three uniquely tasting salsas (my friend enjoyed the tomatillo one the best but all were good), we had pork arepas (phenomenal), yuca (better yuca at Brasa) and we had arepitas (good but you can skip these ... not enough heat from the jalapeños).

We will be back to enjoy the regular menu and to try more things. So happy they have a bricks'n'mortar, we used to haunt the food truck.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Ate their with my wife after seeing positive review. Brunch was excellent and was $15!a plate which was kind of expected. Pretty busy place but I would highly recommend it. I plan on going back in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Great spot for lunch. The arepa dough is great. Filling is great. But I live for the yuca fries - my favorite part.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I didn't even know what an arepa was. Now I can't wait to go back. Among the family we tried about five dishes. No one had a single complaint. Very busy on a Friday night, and very casual, but wonderful food.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Hola Arepa? Share your experiences!