“Average”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Good place, may have ordered the wrong food for my visit, give it a try. I think they are a good spot but may have hit a bad night.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Food was delish, and we got very nice service at the bar. Sit there if you can't get a table. We tried to walk in after work around 5, and we couldn't get seated! It's a very small place.

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Another great food experience at this downtown good establshment. Coming in from the cold, the warm welcome and fabulous smells were the prelude to another evening of special tastes and fine service. We shared an interesting sweet and sour crab salad that buzzed the tastebuds. The mains included a delightful pasta (the smaller plate was the perfect amount) and three scallops with grilled mushrooms.
Our server was just right, explaining menu items so well, it made choices easy. Our tres leche desert topped off a fine dinner.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The food is always good to great here and I consider it fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Went there for dinner with reservations at 6 PM on a Tuesday night with a friend I see about twice per year. We were seated immediately and we ordered drinks. Before we even took a sip, the server wanted to know what we wanted to order. I requested that we be given some time. He was back in about two minutes. We were very rushed and he made sure to make us aware of the need to turn the table. Although I love the food at 112 there are a number of other places where you can have a more leisurely dinner for the price.

1  Thank 96Responder
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Went here with my boyfriend for the first time, and overall I was impressed. I'm vegetarian, and though there is a lot of land and sea creatures on the menu, they have a separate veggie menu available if you ask for it! I tried the pasta option with veggies, and it was decent, but way too salty (my only complaint for the evening). Dessert was delicious, server knowledgeable and friendly, and the atmosphere was peaceful!