“you have to try this place!”
Review of Wuollet Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wuollet Bakery
Ranked #30 of 41 Bakeries in Minneapolis
Reviewed 29 August 2017

stopped by to get some pastries to enjoy while walking through the park, decided to get a sandwich, too. They have fantastic Chicken salad, I had it on a croissant, yummy! it comes with a cookie, and I purchased a few other treats to go, only thing I didn't care for was the Gluten free chocolate cookie, it's very large, had a stencil of an umbrella on top in powdered sugar. It supposed to be alike a brownie, but, it was a very bitter chocolate, consistency of a brownie, couldn't get paste the bitterness of it though. I had some other items, like Snicker Doodles, and some danish that were great. But I liked the sandwich best.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Wuollet is synonymous with delicious in my book. Their donuts and pastries are always fresh and I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

If I'm picking up a cake or dessert for a bday or party, Wuollet is my go-to....
Delish cakes - beautifully decorated (or beautifully simple!) and super yummy cupcakes!