“Cupcakes....ummmmmmm”
Review of Wuollet Bakery

Wuollet Bakery
Ranked #31 of 40 Bakeries in Minneapolis
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Picked up a Groupon coupon and bought 7 of the most decadent cupcakes for my team. Everyone one loved them. They were rich, creamy and so very delicious!

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I have gotten a few things from here when I was having a craving for sweets. I do not like their donuts. Their chocolate eclairs taste like they have a raw egg filling. It was not good at all. Their carrot cake cupcake is pretty good. I purchased russian teacake cookies from here before Christmas so I wouldn't have to make them myself. And they weren't the best... They were ok. I was just happy I didn't have to make them myself. I don't know why everyone raves over Wuollet's so much. They aren't that great. Just ok.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

This is a beautiful store! They have the best things here! Everything is always beautifully presented. The staff are very helpful and a great resource.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

I was out wondering around on the skyway and needed something sweet. Woullet's fit the bill.

They have a number of different flavors of muffins, $3 each. They donut and cookie selection was varied as well.

They were prepared for lunch because their shelves were full.

The staff was friendly and helpful. They had a few seats inside, but are on the skyway so it's mostly take away.

Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

I ordered birthday cake for my daughter's birthday. We just sent a photo of a farm themed cake and they made it with amazing reality. The cake was beautifully done, tasty and within reasonable price range. Everyone at the party was amazed at the quality of the cake.

1  Thank Sabeesh V