“The Best Just Got Better”

Isles Bun & Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 41 Bakeries in Minneapolis
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Isles Bun & Coffee Company has expanded with more indoor seating and some additions to their menu. I tried the Vegetarian Quiche at $4 a slice it was the best I've had in years. There is also a new berry and walnut pastry. I must go back to try the new fare.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Cinnamon rolls are fairly standard weekend breakfast fare, but these are a far cry from the Pillsbury canned ones. Large, rich, warm and just perfect. The puppy tail serving is a perfectly sized way to sample this treat. But other items (scones, baked oatmeal, muffins and coffee) are very good too. Busy. A bit of a line. Somewhat of a scramble to find a table. BUT ALL WORTH IT,

Reviewed 11 April 2017

More than willing to go out of my way to visit. Puppy tails with homemade frosting top my list. Many of the other baked goods look great, but can't pass up the tails to try them. Coffee also good.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We stopped Saturday morning about 9. It wasn't terribly busy. Service was good and friendly. I personally don't like huge rolls. Their cinnamon and caramel rolls are huge with lot and lots of bread. Just not for us.
They were listed as the #1 bakery in Minneapolis. That actually couldn't be true. This place is a small craft bakery. They only make 5 or so products, which is hardly a bakery.
The product is quality, but limited in variety and BIG.

If BIG is your thing, enjoy, but we will seek other places in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Reminds me of the bakery's in my youth. The cinnamon roll and pecan roll were excellent. I will definitely return. Two thumbs up.