“Always good ”

Add it.
Auntie Anne's
Ranked #31 of 41 Bakeries in Minneapolis
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My I have to go too stop when I am at the mall. Mini pretzels and cheese. Worth the cost. Prices are a little much but so good

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Not our favorite Auntie Anne's! We ordered the bacon cheddar nuggets which were not good at all. The bacon tasted like kerosene! We also shared an original pretzel which was just okay, but dry. I wouldn't go here again, because it's not the typical good food from this chain.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

They start early in the morning getting things ready you can catch a waft of the Cinnamon ones are they are baking really seems like a home made Pretzel.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Philadelphia was the first time, then DCA, then ATL, My favorite is the Pretzel Dog with mustard. Grab em and eat on the run. The other pretzels are good too if you want to set and enjoy with a Pop.