“Amazing food and maybe the finest service ever”

Christos Greek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Christos Greek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: USD 0 - USD 30
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Our waitress was incredibly attentive and helpful with great food advice. Had a wonderful vegetarian sample plate and sampled my son's half chicken as well. I found the hummus a bit bland as an appetizer, but that would be my only complaint. A great evening.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious lunch here today. We tried lots of different dishes, and everything was very good and reasonably priced. My husband is a huge fan of Greek food. The hostess and our waitress were both friendly and knowledgable. We started with the dip sampler so we could try some new ones. The tzatziki was my favorite, along with the traditional hummus. The vegetables and pita bread were fresh and good. I then had the lemony chicken soup, and he had a salad. The soup was definitely comfort food, as was my main course, Spanikopita. It was served with a side. My husband got a gyro, which he said was very good. Overall it was a nice experience in a quiet restaurant in a somewhat sketchy part of town. I would definitely recommend it regardless.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

You will not find a better Greek restaurant in the Twin Cities, (except for their 2nd venue in Minnetonka, MN) Our favorite for dinner, happy hour and take-out. Authentic food, impeccable service from Gus, the owner, wait staff and bus people. Catering available. This place has a Euro-Bistro vibe, especially at the Mpls. location. Christos will not disappoint!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Christos is a welcoming place. Friendly and helpful staff, good food. The spanakopita was light and full of flavor. We had the salmon, which was cooked perfectly, served with a Greek salad, and chicken wrapped in a pastry dough. Both were good. We enjoyed our visit to Christos and plan to go back when we visit Minneapolis.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Visiting Minneapolis for a conference and decided to try a different cuisine. Located in an older established neighbor, you could tell the restaurant had been around for a while. Décor was simple - food was the star!

Travel partner had never had the flaming cheese before - a must! A lovely bottle of Chardonnay was a great pairing. I had a sampler platter of dishes and tomato basil soup. Wish I could have taken the leftovers. Lots of food for the $$.

$8 Uber ride from downtown - well worth it!

Date of visit: October 2017