“A great find!”

Christos Greek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Christos Greek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,905 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: USD 0 - USD 30
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Visiting Minneapolis for a conference and decided to try a different cuisine. Located in an older established neighbor, you could tell the restaurant had been around for a while. Décor was simple - food was the star!

Travel partner had never had the flaming cheese before - a must! A lovely bottle of Chardonnay was a great pairing. I had a sampler platter of dishes and tomato basil soup. Wish I could have taken the leftovers. Lots of food for the $$.

$8 Uber ride from downtown - well worth it!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I always have a gyro and it's been good. It's an average restaurant. My daughter had a meat and noodle dish(sorry don't remember the name) that wasn't real good. Looked like it had been baked a few days ago and was just reheated. I did have a custard and phyllo dessert that was excellent. The salad was good as was the soup. It's very clean and the wait staff is friendly and helpful. Prices are about average.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Our family was coming from several different cities and went to the Minneapolis Institute of Art and out to eat. Our server was great! She accommodated the fact that we ate slow and had a couple gluten free eaters in our group. The food was great too.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I had some cravings for Greek food and my wife and I had a great evening at Christos. We had "The Iliad" - a dinner for two that includes a nice selection of different Greek dishes, and a good, reasonable priced bottle of wine. Service was average and friendly. The food was great - the only reason for not rating this Greek restaurant with 5 stars is the missing liquor license. Coming from Europe - Ouzo (..an anise-flavored aperitif that is widely consumed in Greece and Cyprus) is a must have drink with Greek food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ended up at Christos because a nearby Greek restaurant isn't open for lunch. Lucky us!! What a find! The place is modestly decorated but sunny and comfortable. We were seated by a very friendly hostess. Our server was pleasant, efficient, and knowledgeable about the menu. I had the spanakopita, which was better than what I've had many times at Greek Islands Restaurant in Chicago's Greektown. My husband had pork souvlaki and loved it. He has many food sensitivities, and our server was very careful to note his special requests. We really enjoyed our lunch here and will definitely be back!