“It doesn't get any better than this ”
Review of Restaurant Alma

Restaurant Alma
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Alma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,853 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Cross street: 6th Avenue SE
Transit: #6 Metro Transit Bus
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Chose Alma for our anniversary dinner. Three course price fixed menu (with multiple selections) plus wine pairings and dessert made a perfect evening. Impeccable service. Unique gourmet dishes. Not a spot for a simple meat and potatoes eater.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I cant say enough good things about this place so I wont bother BUT believe me everything was great food wine atmosphere service

1  Thank RM J
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Wonderful local spot. Beautiful hotel, great cafe with amazing baked goods, great wine and cocktail list. Great place to swing by anytime.

1  Thank Ruth G
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Was visiting Minneapolis/Saint Paul for a long weekend, and asked 8-12 people, whose opinion about food I trusted, where I should eat and shouldn't miss. More often than not Alma was first place named. It was so frequently mentioned that I was highly disappointed when I used Alma's website reservation link and there was nothing available the night I could go. I called, I emailed, I got a reservation! The tasting menu is incredibly reasonably priced compared to the quality of the food they produced. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The cocktails adventurous but familiar enough to not be intimidating to the less experienced at my table. It was a fantastic experience all round.

1  Thank Lizabeth B
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Restaurant was busy. Flawless presentation for three courses with five selections each. Service was good, special requests were honored. This is a must stop while in MSP.

1  Thank ARobertG