“Lunch after a hike”

The Lowbrow
Ranked #74 of 1,980 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing. Cute place. Artsy. Great staff. Food was amazing. We devoured every bit of it. Coffee was delicious. Will return. For sure! The bread on the sandwiches was fantastic. Bacon pancake was amazing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The setting was great and extensive selection of beers. The menu is full of healthy fun choices and traditional food dishes as well. Bar food to pasta. The deserts are to die for. The coconut pie with toasted coconut and the chocolate pie were are tables choices

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Went to the lowbrow as a second choice because revival across the street was packed on a Sunday evening. Wait staff not super friendly, but pretty efficient in their work. Food was excellent, most of us had burgers and clearly they do burgers well.

Will go back on purpose next time.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

This is one of my go-to favorites in town. Great food, service and beer! They always have a GF option for pasta, the fries are very tasty and if you are craving chili - you can't go wrong with the Bison Chili!! The only issue is there are no reservations -so you need to go early if you don't want to wait in line. ;)

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I love finding restaurants that serve healthy food. This small, wonderful restaurant serves grass-fed beef burgers and fresh, local food. YUM!!!! Home cut fries. YUM!!!! Delicious, homemade desserts. Yum again. My daughter and son in law brought me to Lowbrow, a place they frequent often. I am hooked. As I am gluten free, I noted they offered GF buns for the burgers (for an additional charge of $2 for that bun). Lowbrow offers a variety of burgers, prices starting $9.50 or so for a plain burger. I got the night's special burger (minus the bun) that had bacon, tomato, lettuce and a sauce. SO good. I must admit, the fries were delicious - smaller cut, crisp and TASTY! Instead of the homemade fries one can get fresh greens. My daughter and son in law got a greens salad as a starter and then split a reuben sandwich. We then had a chocolate dessert that was GF - oh my.....delicious. Yup, a place I WILL return!

As the restaurant is small, get there at 5:00 when the doors open or you may be waiting! They also have some outside seating on the sidewalk.

Super friendly waitstaff.