My husband and I are not the type of people to frequent bigger cities and swanky hotels, so keep that in mind when reading this review. The beds were amazing and the service at the hotel was great. The only thing that was disappointing was the immediate area. The shops in the surrounding sky walk area were basically non-existent besides the large department stores. We didn't have an agenda when we arrived and found it difficult to find things to do without having to drive somewhere. Not much going on that weekend I guess besides a pub crawl. We ate at Ike's and they have GREAT burgers. The hotel staff at the front desk were helpful in offering things to do, but again, most required driving. Park in the lots down the street instead of valet parking. It was MUCH cheaper and just as convenient. I would stay here again if attending an event, but not for a weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel