“Excellent sushi”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #135 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 9th St. and Hennepin Ave.
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I went here after a long meeting day and the service was excellent, the saki was perfect and the sushi was delicious! The house specialty rolls were just so well paired it was an excellent end to the day. I didn’t have any other food but it looked fabulous as it came out from the kitchen.

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hi QA_Geek,
Thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your kind feedback! Please know that I will share your compliments with our management team and the chef. We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon.
Have a wonderful week,

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Our waiter was excellent - never hovered but was extremely attentive and polite. The food was delicious - I had sushi and my wife had chicken stir fry. We will definitely be returning to this Crave.

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Hi GWR1962,

Thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your kind feedback! Please know that I will share your compliments with the chef and our management team. We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon.

Have a wonderful day,

Reviewed 18 September 2018

My friend had the ahi tuna sandwich and loved it and my French dip sandwich was very good too. Not cheap, but good food. Very convenient to our hotel.

Hi TravelHaven1,

Thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your kind feedback! Please know that I will share your compliments with the chef and sentiment on the prices with our management team. We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My wife an I chose Crave based on the reviews and the close proximity to the Orpheum. We arrived at 11:30 and were seated promptly. Our waiter was polite and friendly and inquired if we were going to Hamilton. I ordered the chicken chopped salad and was glad I did! The combination of pomegranate, bacon, avocado, chicken and lettuce was amazing and the dressing was just right. My wife ordered the Miso Salmon with veggies. Cooked to perfection and very flavorful, she would say it was a bit. You’ll want to order it as well. We also ordered a blueberry fizz that was a refreshing non-alcoholic drink anyone would love! We will be back for sure!

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hi Chad, thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your kind feedback! Please know that I will share your compliments with our management team and the chef. We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again! ~Melissa

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We had a good time. Just a couple of drinks and an hour de oeuvre. We had the quacamole and pick with chips and it was good.

Hi Kim, thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your kind feedback! Please know that I will share your compliments with our management team and the chef. We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again! ~Melissa