“satisfying”

Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Food was better than I expected. I definitely would go back. We had brunch and all the breakfast selection was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Chimborazo on a Tuesday evening. There is parking in the back which is great in this neighborhood. Our waiter Toby was excellent. He made our experience relaxed. We were unfamiliar with the cuisine. He made some excellent recommendations. He helped us work around some food allergies. I look forward to returning. Don't let the unassuming exterior fool you. It is well worth a visit inside.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I'll admit... the exterior of this place was nothing to get excited about. HOWEVER, we went on a beautiful summer day and sat on the really nice back patio and had a lovely time. The food was unique and super, super good and the staff was friendly and quick. Really surprising little place and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Visited 09/23/17

We stopped in at this restaurant while visiting family in the area. They wanted to try something different so we agreed on this restaurant. It did not fail to please our palettes.
Hubby and I split the Chaulafan while the rest of the family had various vegetarian dishes and appetizers. Of course, I had to sample everything and was pleasantly pleased.
This will definitely be on our bucket list of things to revisit on our next vacation.
Although our server was very inattentive I would still recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food is not bad, but definitely overpriced. The menu is not very extensive, but one can find vegetarian options. I was glad I ordered only a cup of soup, not bowl, - it as too salty, the entrée (beef) was too spicy. The service was slow -the small place was crowded. I guess, if one never had Ecuadorian food before, the place is worth a trip.