“Fabulous find”

Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Chimborazo on a Tuesday evening. There is parking in the back which is great in this neighborhood. Our waiter Toby was excellent. He made our experience relaxed. We were unfamiliar with the cuisine. He made some excellent recommendations. He helped us work around some food allergies. I look forward to returning. Don't let the unassuming exterior fool you. It is well worth a visit inside.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Kerry K

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I'll admit... the exterior of this place was nothing to get excited about. HOWEVER, we went on a beautiful summer day and sat on the really nice back patio and had a lovely time. The food was unique and super, super good and the staff was friendly and quick. Really surprising little place and would highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Visited 09/23/17

We stopped in at this restaurant while visiting family in the area. They wanted to try something different so we agreed on this restaurant. It did not fail to please our palettes.
Hubby and I split the Chaulafan while the rest of the family had various vegetarian dishes and appetizers. Of course, I had to sample everything and was pleasantly pleased.
This will definitely be on our bucket list of things to revisit on our next vacation.
Although our server was very inattentive I would still recommend you give it a try.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food is not bad, but definitely overpriced. The menu is not very extensive, but one can find vegetarian options. I was glad I ordered only a cup of soup, not bowl, - it as too salty, the entrée (beef) was too spicy. The service was slow -the small place was crowded. I guess, if one never had Ecuadorian food before, the place is worth a trip.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Get the beef saldado, it’s really the best dish I’ve had in a long time. Good service, it’s usually pretty busy so don’t be surprised if you have to wait a little for a table. Lunch might be easier getting a table.

Date of visit: September 2017