“Best food well manered staff ”
Review of Holy Land Midtown

Holy Land Midtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Holy Land Midtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 1,883 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to lounch at global market. And we tried for the first time holyland laiba took our order the cashier and her service was like no other .
She told us about their restaurant . The food was absolutely delicious and for sure planning to come back we recommend for everyone to please go try it because its absolutel a hidden gem we had a lounch and it was best

Reviewed 6 April 2018

So Good. This food is so good you will want to go there every day. I pretty much do go there every day. It's that good. So Awesome.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I get the buffet everyday. It has a wide range of options, and unlike many other buffets, the food looks great and also tastes, great.....FRESH. Best quality and value in the MGM. The service is wonderful as well. The employees have a great memory and they always put a smile on my face. HIGHLY recommend. The managers are amazing and the cashiers do a great job (Thank you Laiba). This is the kind of business I support. Don't change anything Holy Land!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

There’s one thing you can always count on at Holy Land and that is that you’ll be treated like one of the family! The food is always incredible and fresh. The flavors transport you right to the Middle East. And before you write this off as just another place for a great meal let me remind you that there is a lot more to Holy Land than just amazing meals, the grocery is full of incredible spices, the best olive oils and rice and the Holy Land Hummus made locally in Minneapolis at their factory. They also have an incredible selection of olives and cheeses as well as a meat shop with the highest grade halal meats and best cuts. The Wadi family has always gone above and beyond in their service and the food and products that they serve. Midtown has a special place in my heart because it’s such an important thing to be able to experience different cultures but Holy Land is always my favorite spot when I’m there. If you haven’t checked it out you’re missing out!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Holy Land is my favorite place to eat in all of the Midtown Global Market. Service is always extremely friendly, the cooks are great at recommendations, and I spoke with the manager Mack, who provided an excellent experience for myself and my group of friends giving us the details on the food and business. Very cool to support a local restaurant that has built its way from the ground up! By far the best Mediterranean/Middle Eastern restaurant in all of Minneapolis! The hummus is phenomenal, and every dish I have tried has never disappointed. Highly recommend a side of falafel with garlic sauce! And make sure to buy hummus and pita chips from their grocery area before you leave, SO good!