Snelling Motel
Hilton.com
USD 226
USD 157
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 293/night.

Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 105
University Inn(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 103
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

USD 212
USD 191
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Northstar(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
USD 162
USD 345
USD 266
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewslight railcomfortable bedsnext morningairportmallstadiumrefrigeratordowntown
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for an room that is inexpensive and has a good bed, plumbing that works, a functioning TV, refrigerator and microwave, this is a good place. I have paid more for motel beds that were not as good.
The Snelling is not updated, new or fancy, but is quite functional.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I booked a single night at this motel through Expedia to have a place to stay while my bathtub was being replaced. The construction co. cancelled the job the morning of because of a broken down truck, and I tried to cancel my booking with the Snelling. They said they would be happy to, but Expedia would charge them a fee so I would have to go through Expedia. After an hour I finally found the customer service number for Expedia. They said they would be happy to cancel without penalty but would have to OK it with the hotel. I was put on hold then they came back and said the hotel refused and I would have to pay the full amount as a penalty. So I never stayed at the Snelling, and guess what? I never shall. Do you blame me?

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank deborama
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We were forced to stay the night in Minneapolis due to a mechanical error and were so lucky to find a room available here. It is only seven minutes to the airport and is run by the kindest man in town. He cheerfully welcomed us after midnight and cheerfully drove us to the airport at 5am the next morning, no charge, just out of the goodness of his big heart. The room was comfortable and clean. The service was superb!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Room was clean. Improvements on the hotel were obvious. Close to the light rail station to head downtown. The shower was warm. The only complaint I have is its off the beaten path and no food options.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We couldn't be happier that we found this gem!! It's right on the train route so we stay there for games, concerts, any event. The rooms are clean and recently renovated. The owners are absolutely amazing and we feel like we're home whenever we stay. We'll never stay anywhere else!!!!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple