“A bit of quiet in a bustling city.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Minneapolis
LeBlanc House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 10 Minneapolis B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida
“A bit of quiet in a bustling city.”
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I stayed here three days and enjoyed it very much. Very convenient to the downtown trails and historic area. Marsha did a good job as my host. Rooms were very comfortable and I enjoyed some leisure time in the main sitting areas. The beds are not remade on a daily basis, a service that seems to vary greatly in the B&B community. I don't know that I would consider that to be a deficiency, as long as you are aware of the possibility. Breakfast was a very good continental offering, and Marsha readily offered eggs and toast for me.
I was traveling solo at the time, but had I a significant other, this would definitely be a place to consider.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
san clemente
Reviewed 7 July 2011

marsha was just what we needed after ten days of travel. she was gracious, helpful, nurturing, caring. her yard was wonderful, the property nicely appointed; the room very comfortable with a private bathroom with everything anyone would need. i would recommend this property to anyone who would like attention, but not too much. a great nights sleep, and a great breakfast.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I was excited to find a B&B in my Northeast Minneapolis neighborhood for my visiting parents. Le Blanc House fit their style perfectly: it has a quaint Victorian charm that's nestled in a convenient historic Minneapolis neighborhood with an endless array of pedestrian accessible shops, restaurants and sites. Marsha is extremely accommodating and welcoming, as she would personally prepare breakfast at any time needed (and it tasted great too - I joined my parents on their last morning and was impressed with the freshly prepared fruit, high quality coffee and delicious pastries, which was a lighter version of the bigger weekend breakfasts that offered Swedish pancakes and quiche!). Marsha even allowed the use of the dining room for my parents to host extended family for a dessert night. After seeing the house and hearing my parents' reviews, other visiting family members were jealous they had not found out about the Le Blanc House sooner. As rooms are limited I recommend booking your stay at Le Blanc house as soon as possible, because the property fills up fast...and for good reason!

Room Tip: Go for Zofi's Room, it has its own bathroom!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
San Diego
Reviewed 7 October 2010

LeBlanc House was exactly what we hoped for in a Victorian B & B. The breakfasts were outstanding--they could not have been better, or more beautifully served. Our hostess struck just the right balance between being very helpful when we wanted advice, without being smothering. She had thought of everything guests might need and supplied it. The bed and soft linens were extremely comfortable. The location was ideal for us. We could walk to many excellent restaurants and historic areas, as well as stroll along the river. We were afraid that street noise would keep us awake but the sound machine blocked it out. The antique furniture and lovely woodwork provided a pleasant atmosphere. We'd definitely go back.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 November 2009

We're repeat guests at Marsha's LeBlanc House. We find it cozy and a friendly place to stay when we're in MPLS visiting family. Packed with antiques, this B&B feels like staying with a favorite aunt. We stayed in "Zofi's Room", which has its own bathroom with shower. The bed was very comfortable and the rocking chair was a favorite of my spouse.

The location is on University Ave. NE, a pleasant walking distance (in good weather) to downtown and St. Anthony Main.

The breakfasts were delicious and plentiful, with Marsha asking in advance about any odd dietary restrictions we had.

For those who travel with your laptop, there is wi-fi available. No TV in our room (thank goodness), but the radio worked well and doubled as a "white noise" machine. That's a nice touch in an urban area.

We'll be back next time our travels take us to Minneapolis.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple