“Incredible Pastries!”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 34
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Their pastries are to die for! They are located in the middle of everything, but definitely well worth checking out. We tried their famous coconut macaroons (incredible), tarts & cupcakes. Well worth the calories!

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

The bakery wasnt bad nor was it great. It's average. The pastries didn't wow me. Bread and everything looked burnt. Got the blood orange Danish. It looked burnt was it perfectly baked. The taste was blend. I also got the chocolate caramel cake and that cake was stiff. It wasn't dry but it crumble on me whenever I took a spoon full. I like the buttercreme, it wasn't too sweet.

Overall, it was okay. I wouldn't say I would go out of my way for the pastries but I would go back again.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

We stopped at 5:30 on a Saturday evening. I bought 3 cupcakes, 2 that were prepackaged in the case.
Three woman were working all ignored me until one finally rolled her eyes at the others and came to the counter. I said "hello" and asked if they were closing.thinking maybe that was the reason for the hostile attitude. She said "no we're here till 8:00." WOW! The couple behind me commented with a "lucky us" and left the line! The bakery has good items, unique items. The cup cakes weren't that good. There are several great bakeries closer to my home. I will NEVER shop at Salty Tart again. They need a major customer service overhaul.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

I love this place. For the great selection of treats. For the friendly staff. For the pop up pie store. And those pies. Oh, man. Absolutely incredible. I brought three for Thanksgiving and they were the hit of the affair. Chocolate cream, bourbon pecan, and caramel apple pies.

If you're in the midtown global market, don't miss it. And if you need some great treats, don't miss it.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

This bakery is the real deal. Nothing pre-fab. All fresh and delicious. Have never been disappointed by anything we have tried here. Yummy macaroons (note: the coconut type, NOT the French "macarons"--at least not on my last visit), brioche, bread, cookies--all delicious! Try it--you will be happy you did.