Spirit Lake Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Menahga
See available hotels
Timberlane Resort(Park Rapids)
Vacationaire Resort(Park Rapids)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

The Spirit Lake Motel is under new ownership- and WOW have they turned it around! All the hard work and effort they are putting in is really improving the place that we have stayed at a few times.
This is NOW a motel I would definitely recommend- and I can't forget to mention that the lake view is spectacular!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caitlingabel
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Our room was very clean and had all the amenities. The lake is absolutely wonderful - clean sandy beach, fire pit, and clear water! They have a pontoon you can rent too.

They are under new management so things are under construction. Talked to the new owners - a young couple from the cities that are super warm and welcoming. I would definitely come back with my friends or family.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Enjoyed our stay at the Spirit Lake Motel. They have done a lot of work on the place since they took over. They have shingled the roof, are busy painting and overall have made a lot of improvements. Our room was small, just a one bedroom, but it had a really nice bed, and we slept good. A new TV was installed while we were staying there. Over all, I would stay there again. The view of the lake was just beautiful.

Room Tip: If I was spending a lot of time in my room, I would upgrade to a two bed suite.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Julie G
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I needed a place to stay as we payed a visit to the town
where my great-grandparents came from. We stayed at the Spirit Lake Motel.
Welcome to the REAL WORLD.... It's located by the lake, the weather was
perfect, compared to where we live, the air was fresh, no open mines, no noisy
trains, although we slept in our sleeping bags on top the bed, it was the best
sleep my husband and I have had in a long time!
Deb and Steve

Room Tip: Don't expect perfection
Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Menahga is a small quaint little town worth visiting with only this motel, it would be best to go 20 minutes further to Park Rapids. We were just finishing up a month long vacation from MN to ND, MT, SD back to ND and thought a stop to visit some long lost family in Menahga would complete the trip for 1 night on our way home. We slept in the room and that is about all I felt safe doing...I was thankful we had our camping gear so we could use our sleeping bags on the unmade beds with camo sheets? We didn't even bother showering before we left the next morning, there are no ammenities. Such as TP, soap, shampoo, towels.. just a cold dirty room and freaky owners. The town is nice tho!

Room Tip: DO NOT Stay! $60 a night for a total dive, seriously.
Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple