All reviewsno elevatorwafflesstayed hereroom was cleandefinitely stay here againgreat hotelqueen roomgreat night s sleepfirst floorstaff was friendlyfront desk clerkcoffee makerrooms are smallnice placeeasy accessarrived latelong drive
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stay at the Quality Inn in Marshall at least once a month. There is not a better motel in Minnesota. It's always ready, spotless, friendly people at check in, cookies ready 24 /7. Great pool and hot tub. The best overall is it's the best value anywhere!
Stay at the Quality Inn in Marshall!

Great breakfast too!

Room Tip: 'I've stayed up and down...all are fine.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MarshallQualityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the great review. We take pride in our hotel and are glad you enjoy staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Marcia Friskey

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Stayed here a night for a meeting at the Merit Center. Plenty of parking. Easy access from the highways. Check in was fast and friendly...Rooms are small, but clean and quiet!!...Mike's Café 2 doors down to the west. Great food! Free breakfast at the motel in the morning was great and friendly employee checking up on items. Checkout was fast and friendly..... Would stay here again!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MarshallQualityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you in the future on your next visit to Marshall.
Marcia Friskey
507.532.3070

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This is an OK hotel for the area (small town). Overall, the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The rooms are quite tiny. There is no elevator in this hotel, so plan ahead. Although they did ask if it was OK that I stayed on the second floor. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance. Otherwise, more options are within 10 minutes of driving. If you're used to the Hiltons and the Marriotts expect to have a different experience here...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay at Quality Inn Marshall , MN. The rooms were very clean and quiet.
The breakfast was delicious. The staff recommended the restaurant beside them for
supper.. It was a very good place to eat - Mike's Cafe. I would recommend this place and I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MarshallQualityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for taking time to fill out an online survey.
My staff and I appreciate the kind words and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to the next time you are in town. Thanks.
Marcia Friskey- General Manager

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Very impressed on how clean it is ... Our room was dust free ... Clean bedding ... Clean towels... No hair in bathroom [ you ladies out there no what I mean ] that's a huge plus !!!! My husband was working in Marshall so I was pretty much stuck at hotel all day ... I noticed the same lady everyday out in the parking lot picking up trash including cigarette butts all the jobs iv travelled with my hubby this is a first me ... The staff truly cares that their place is clean ... The staff was very friendly and helpful ... Great Job ...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Theresa C
MarshallQualityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the kind words and we do care about our hotel's cleanliness. Thank you again and hope to see you next time you are in the Marshall area.