“Good Food!”

El Rancho
Ranked #15 of 45 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The restaurant was old and outdated but the food was good and so was the service. It was authentic Mexican food.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Good Mexican restaurant. The food was good and friendly service. We were here for a late dinner and there were only a few people inside. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff! Large menu and great food, more food than I could eat. Older building but very clean. I recommend. The only challenge was the salsa wasn't my favorite type, it was runny not chunky, but was good. The energy and friendliness of our waiter pushed the score to a 5 star.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great food and friendly service! Great margarita pitcher specials! I suggest you stop and try out on your next visit to Marshall, MN!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I EAT OUT A LOT!!!! On the road with business, and consider myself a Mexican/Tex-Mex snob.....so here goes: Chips: NO TASTE. Not salted; pasty, in fact. Oh, they were crisp, but these were the worst corn chips I believe I've ever eaten. Salsa just so-so. Had shrimp, rice, and beans. The shrimp was passable......the rice and beans (with cheese) were lifeless. On the other hand, service was pleasant and quick.