“Great fresh sandwiches”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #45 of 130 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Love Jersey Mike's and was excited when they put one in Maple Grove. Everything is fresh and bread is baked on site and the meat/cheese sliced deli style in front of us. Did box lunches for a team off-site and have done them for the past several years. Had a bit if a hiccup but they made it right and was much appreciated. Our team loves the sandwiches as much as do.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for our first time. I had a philly cheese steak which was ok, but the sandwich was way too big for me. I did not see where there was anything smaller in size. We waited quite awhile to order. It seemed as if they were short on staff.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I have never in my whole life had a sandwich that delicious and I’m 37! Holy smokes I’m keeping it PG!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have been to Jersey Mike's a few times. Workers are very friendly & helpful. It doesn't take long to get your food. I totally love the sandwiches. Always clean inside. I enjoy going to Jersey Mike's anytime of the day.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch today based on their text message reminding me that I hadn’t been there in a while.

I remember why I missed it. Loved it. Quick, pleasant staff, good value.

See ya soon guys!

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!