“Great Pizza!!”
Review of Punch Pizza

Punch Pizza
Ranked #8 of 133 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Reviewed 2 October 2018

My daughter, wife and I am hooked on Punch Pizza! We love the selection of ingredients and choices off the menu, quick and always delicious!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This establishment is excellent in my opinion. I have enjoyed their food and service for years. Talking with the pizzaiolos is very informative and beneficial. They taught me how to order my pizza to my liking. Fantastic pizza and the Caesar salad is outstanding. Take some time and talk to the employees and they enjoy the exchange plus they honestly want you to savour and enjoy their food. Bravo Punch, love you all and the food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018

I love the pizzas served to us. We went as a family and truly enjoyed that it took under 30 minutes to have our meals served to us. The prices were affordable and the restaurant welcomes families and business men and women in the area.
There were a variety of choices on the menu as to what ingredients one can choose for their pizza and types of pizza. also fresh salads..ample portions were served.
There is an outside patio where one can dine when the weather is great and the parking is free..lots of places to park on the premises.
I would highly recommend it to my friends and family who live in the area. We had travelled from Austin texas and my brother in law suggested that we eat there. Im very glad we did.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Never a bad meal at one of my favorite restaurants. The only quibble is that if I order a salad it sometimes comes at the same time as the pizza, but that's the risk when your pizza arrives so quickly. Love the bubbled and slightly burnt crust!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I love the pizzas from Punch. They use fresh ingredients and they offer great healthy choices for both pizzas and salads. I don't care much for sitting on picnic benches but the Maple Grove location does also offer outside seating. It is a little noisy inside but the food in amazing.

Date of visit: August 2018