“Delicious”
Review of Rusty Taco

Rusty Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This looks like a fast food place and is priced like fast food but the quality is far superior to fast food tacos! We loved the fish tacos, brisket tacos, and guacamole and chips. The tacos were hot and fresh tasting. The guacamole had big chunks of avocado and was not the thin guacamole I expected at that price point.

Please franchise and move to the Chicago area!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Went here with my son for an early dinner. Right next to the Hilton garden inn. $3 margaritas, $3 tacos. Ordered 8 different types of tacos. All were pretty good. Not authentic street tacos, but close. They were all very different. We sat on the patio to eat. It’s a nice patio to enjoy the sun on. I would go again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Slower service than I’m used to, but that’s ok. We’re not in DC. Good tacos at good prices. I like how you can order 1 ($2/3) or more depending on how hungry you are.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Omg where have these been all my life!?!?
Not only is every taco I've tried a church choir to my tastebuds, but the atmosphere is very chill. There's even some fabulous outdoor seating during the perfect MN summers.
Don't forget to try the different sauces too, they're at the pick up area in big bottles, you can take them to your table with you!
I'd recommend a favorite, but you can't really go wrong with any of them. If I were a beer drinker I'd say that's a bonus too, and even when I've gone and there's a line, the wait is never that bad.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick bite close to closing. The nachos aren’t melted — it’s just cheese sprinkled on chips — so we would skip next time and try the queso instead.

Tacos are served with soft corn tortillas and three sauces on the side. Lots of meat/taco choices and everyone liked theirs but nothing was excellent. I’d try again though.

Date of visit: April 2018