“One of our favorite places to eat.”

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 130 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: USD 3 - USD 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I make this one of our regular date night stops. Excellent food. Great service. Reasonable prices. Try the chimis.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Food and service was excellent!We ate here twice in two days while we have been in Maple Grove.I highly recommend this place.Best Mexican food I’ve had throughout all of Minnesota:)

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Kimberly E
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We eat here often and service is always pleasant, even if it is occasionally a little slow. We highly recommend the Chilaquiles - a true Mexican comfort food. The "mixed fajitas for two" are well spiced and lots of food. Any "chipotle" dish is delicious - mild but authentic spice; especially the chipotle burrito or the chipotle chicken. Good prices for more food than we can eat - we usually have leftovers for lunch the next day. Happy hour drink prices (before 6pm) are very reasonable; 32 ounce beer (the dos equis amber is our favorite) is only $5. Love going back again and again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I shall be back for more. I stopped by with my mom during a stressful move. Sat on the patio with a a big margarita but then it started getting windy and rain was blowing in so we moved inside with no problems. So got to experience inside and outside. Then got our food and it was so good. We tried something from the app menu and then shared different entrees to try more items on the menu. Left so full and happy and a little distressed WITH leftovers too, it was perfect. So delicious!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We tried it not expecting much since it's in a strip mall, but it has a great atmosphere and good service. The happy hour prices were really good, and we liked the food. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: June 2018