“Worst restaurant experience EVER!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Wow being someone who NEVER eats at home and eats out for every meal this place takes the cake for worst experience ever. This the first time in my life I have STIFFED a server (no tip) paid zero attention to us smelled like fresh smoke of some sort. Food average at best. charged us for tall beers when we got smalls then argued the fact. A lot more involved also. ISH BTW this is also the first bad review I have done. Not my style...... just couldn't let this one go.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I met a friend for lunch of good food and good conversation. Sawatdee Maple Grove is a fine place for both!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Seems like sushi chef did not feel like making sushi on friday night and decided to run to Trader Joe's and get my order from there. Terrible. Cold tasteless and dry like sushi from last night that you had in your fridge and tried to eat the next day... Spring rolls were really good tho...

Reviewed 7 April 2017

THis place is hands down the best!!!! I really love the shrimp pad thai! Its amazing and you can order it in levels of hottness. The service is wonderful and good for kids too.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Went to lunch here today and was really excited for the thai food I used to enjoy at Sawatdee when in college in this area. However, every time we wanted to the servers attention, even to make an order, we had to flag her down. She was very nice during our interactions, but not once made an effort to come to our table on her own, or to ever come and refill our water. The food was good however, so thankful for that. If the restaurant had been busy, I'd be more gracious, but since we had a late lunch and there were few other patrons, this wasn't acceptable. The management at this restaurant should be aware and get this fixed if they want to continue this business.