“Great food and entertainment”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2016

This place always provides great food and entertainment Thursday-Saturdays. Sit at the bar or one of the tables/booths in the bar and enjoy the soft background music. They make their drinks pretty strong, serve good wine and the Thai food is fantastic. Always good service. Check their calendar for their nightly music schedule.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We like to go for a quick date night and get the appetizer sampler usually, but this time it was cold out and got some soup also. Very satisfying.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I've enjoyed several of the Sawatdee locations, but will not be returning to this one. The service was terribly slow. Had to ask three times to get water. In fact, I had to track down the server each time we wanted anything (to-go boxes and check, etc.). The appetizer came out halfway through the entree. There weren't many people there when we got there either. And the food was just average.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We are consistently delighted with the delicious cuisine and presentation at Sawatdee - Maple Grove, which truly makes it our family's favorite restaurant. In fact one granddaughter is trying to re-create their fabulous green curry and says that when it's time for her to book a wedding reception, we just may have to charter the whole restaurant. Also the same high-quality menu items are available at lower price on the Mon. through Fri. luncheon schedule.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I stopped at 4:30 pm on a Friday thinking that it would not be be busy. I was right in that there were 5 other customers. I sat at the bar. I wad pleased they had "Todd The Axeman" on tap, one of the all time great breed of Surly. I ordered Sue's Egg Rolls as they were on the happy hour menu. When I received them, 25 minutes later, they were hot and average. Better than what I could have bought in the frozen section of a grocery store, but not by much. The staff was friendly. The beer was great. My rating is based on the food quality. The restraint was clean throughout.