“Our favorite quality Thai Restaurant”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We are consistently delighted with the delicious cuisine and presentation at Sawatdee - Maple Grove, which truly makes it our family's favorite restaurant. In fact one granddaughter is trying to re-create their fabulous green curry and says that when it's time for her to book a wedding reception, we just may have to charter the whole restaurant. Also the same high-quality menu items are available at lower price on the Mon. through Fri. luncheon schedule.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I stopped at 4:30 pm on a Friday thinking that it would not be be busy. I was right in that there were 5 other customers. I sat at the bar. I wad pleased they had "Todd The Axeman" on tap, one of the all time great breed of Surly. I ordered Sue's Egg Rolls as they were on the happy hour menu. When I received them, 25 minutes later, they were hot and average. Better than what I could have bought in the frozen section of a grocery store, but not by much. The staff was friendly. The beer was great. My rating is based on the food quality. The restraint was clean throughout.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Usually eat here 1 or 2 times a year when visiting family in Maple Grove. Always a good experience. Nicely decorated with bar service off to the right of the entrance. Live music plays on weekend nights. This last trip it seems like they have added more options for the spice level of the food (1 thru 5). My wife had her meal with level 4, while I and 1 other person opted for #2. Each was good with how the food was spiced and while my wife and I ate everything on our plate, our family member was able to take a nice sized portion home for another meal. Pricing is reasonable for this type of food and restaurant. Sawatdee! (Thai greeting)

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed greatly Thai Tofu with curry, nicely seasoned and casual relaxed environment, in you enjoy Thai food is a place surely to come back.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

We ordered chicken pad thai & some spring rolls as starters, portions were huge (one plate is good for 2), however quality wise i was expecting much more. Wouldn't recommend.