“Just what you'd expect”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Our grandkids loved it--as they always do at Noodles. My wife and I, who have a bit more discerning palate, thought it was just fine, and was as we'd expected it to be--so that was a good thing. The kids always get the Mac 'n Cheese w/ fusilli noodles (which is gluten free), and we had the BBQ mac 'n cheese with braised pork--which, for us, was the best item.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I have always avoided Noodles because I try to follow a lower carb diet. I saw a sign advertising Zoodles and I had to come try them. I had their new signature zoodles dish, Zucchini Romesco and it was very tasty. The zoodles were made and cooked properly and the romesco sauce was flavorful. I was happy to have another option when wanting a fast meal out. In addition to the two zoodles dedicated entree bowls, you can substitute zoodles for any pasta bowl they offer, but for an upcharge of .75 cents. I appreciate the option and will try it next time.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

This seems like fast food only based on pasta noodles. The dishes are good enough and fairly fast but oh my, the cost! Prices are way too high. Stand in line to order from a sign menu and fill your own drink order then take your number to a uncomfortable booth or counter to eat. The rest rooms are situated so that passers-by can see into them!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I ordered the Steak Stroganoff. The meat was full of gristle and hard to chew. No sauce whatsoever. Noodles were dry. Returned stroganoff and just got buttered noodles. Again, noodles were dry and no sauce/butter. Won't go again.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Ussually I find somewhere else to eat but the kids talked me into it. The food is actually pretty good and they have quick service.