“Lunch visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for lunch while out running errands in the area. I had the farmers breakfast and my husband had the breakfast burrito. Both of us loved our meal! The hashbrowns and cheese with caramelized onions was great not to mention the homemade jam for the toast. The breakfast burrito had a nice heat without being overpowering. We will absolutely be coming back to try other items.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Staff is very attentive and the meals are always wonderful! My family and I have eaten at 3 Squares many times and have never had a bad experience!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Ordered Fried chicken which was described as a breast. Got tenders instead. The beans were fabulous.
The Cobb Salad had plenty of avocado and eggs, but the turkey and ham was thin sliced sandwich meat.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Ordinary place, outstanding prices on the menu, service is good, the food doesn't meet expectations for such prices, in my meal I expected bacon as was stated on the menu but none was served, small portions.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Came with a large group (40+) for lunch and was very impressed with the polite and fast service from taking our order to serving our drinks and food from our waitress.
Free refills of soda without even asking. The food was tasty and fresh.
I would go back if we lived in the area.

1  Thank Mars1964