1,109 results
All reviews mykonos town elia beach private beach lobby bar pool area shuttle bus steep hill hot tub our honeymoon beautiful hotel shuttle service every hour salt water pool sea view minute drive small balcony little venice
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Without a doubt the best resort I have ever stayed at. My wife and I were amazed by the treatment we received at the Resort during our recent visit. Our Review would not be complete without a special thank you and acknowledgement to Alexandra. She was the first person to greet us when we checked in and after that it seemed like she was everywhere with a pleasant smile and willingness to assist throughout our stay. Her recommendations on Restaurants especially in Mykonos Town were right on the mark, she listed to what we wanted in a dining experience and didn't disappoint.
As for the resort itself, it is drop dead gorgeous, Our room had a spectacular view of the Aegean and totally up to date. The Staff kept it clean and cozy for out entire stay. The Breakfast Buffet was outstanding, If they didn't have something you wanted (which was hard to believe) all you had to do was ask. The wait staff was extremely attentive and remembered us and our beverage preferences each morning rarely did my wife have to ask for another cappuccino.
Their Beach was private and a short walk or shuttle ride, there were plenty of lounges and umbrellas. There was Hotel staff at the beach to assist a provide food and beverage service. The pool area was lovely with a swim-up bar and extensive beverage list.
Getting to and From Mykonos Town was no hassle in that the hotel provided complementary Bus shuttle throughout the evening.
What a wonderful stay the entire were friendly, warm and attentive, you couldn't help but feel Special. I highly recommend this resort, it is in a quieter part of Mykonos but just a short hop to the action if you need more excitement.

1  Thank JoeDeSalvo
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were here two years ago and my wife fell on the first day, I still remember the manager holding ice on my wife's knee and me holding ice on here shoulder. They quickly changed rooms so that she did not have to go up and down stairs. Had ice delivered every hour and asked if she needed to go to the hospital. it was the first day off our month long trip. We did finish our trip and when we got back home my wife needed to get her knee cleaned up with a small surgery. The manager Panos remained in contact with us and offered our next stay free. Two years latter when I contacted them to return they set if up with a nice new room with no stairs.

When we arrived it was like coming home some of the staff remembered us, manager was waiting to greet us and for the 5 days we were here we were spoiled.

Room Tip: Best rooms looking out at Ocean
1  Thank worldtraveller13341
Reviewed 4 October 2017

everything about our 3 night stay was so amazing. there was a bus that picked us up from the ferry for free - the driver was so sweet welcoming us to mykonos and telling us about the island. the staff upon arrival was also very nice, giving us recommendations and taking our bags to our room.

we purchased the honeymoon package and they gave us the best room in the place. we had a private hot tub and balcony that overlooked part of the resort and the sea. there was a nice sunset view and our room was very clean and comfortable. the community pool and hot tub area were really nice and the food is delicious. the resort restaurants for lunch and dinner were great and so was the complimentary breakfast buffet. we got a couples massage that was very enjoyable and the concierge also helped us rent an ATV which was great because we didn't have to go anywhere to pick it up, they came to the resort.

the complimentary bus into town was great because we didn't have to figure out how to get their on our own. the resort also has a private beach area with chairs (which can be hard to reserve at other beaches on the island). i highly recommend this resort and would love to go back!

1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It was the second time that I had the chance to visit the myconian collection!
Coming to this hotel makes you suddenly feel special in every kind of way.
We stayed in the villas collection this year but we always came for drinks to Stefanos and Diana:))
These two people are sooo nice, friendly and it's always been a big pleasure to come to this bar and have a wonderful time there!
Even at the birthday of my future wife we came after dinner at utopia to Stefanos& Diana and had a wonderful last evening of our vacation with the greatest hospitality that You can imagine!
Stay as you are !!!!!

This is a Fantastic Hotel
The staff are wonderful.
You can just chill.
My Wife & had to attend a Conference and I was concerned
What there was for my wife to do
while I was at the Conference
The Hotel lay on Free transfers to
Mykonos Town and made arrangements for a tour for het

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business