1,103 results
All reviews mykonos town elia beach private beach lobby bar pool area shuttle bus our honeymoon steep hill hot tub shuttle service beautiful hotel every hour sea view minute drive little venice housekeeping staff small balcony
Reviewed 4 October 2017

everything about our 3 night stay was so amazing. there was a bus that picked us up from the ferry for free - the driver was so sweet welcoming us to mykonos and telling us about the island. the staff upon arrival was also very nice, giving us recommendations and taking our bags to our room.

we purchased the honeymoon package and they gave us the best room in the place. we had a private hot tub and balcony that overlooked part of the resort and the sea. there was a nice sunset view and our room was very clean and comfortable. the community pool and hot tub area were really nice and the food is delicious. the resort restaurants for lunch and dinner were great and so was the complimentary breakfast buffet. we got a couples massage that was very enjoyable and the concierge also helped us rent an ATV which was great because we didn't have to go anywhere to pick it up, they came to the resort.

the complimentary bus into town was great because we didn't have to figure out how to get their on our own. the resort also has a private beach area with chairs (which can be hard to reserve at other beaches on the island). i highly recommend this resort and would love to go back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It was the second time that I had the chance to visit the myconian collection!
Coming to this hotel makes you suddenly feel special in every kind of way.
We stayed in the villas collection this year but we always came for drinks to Stefanos and Diana:))
These two people are sooo nice, friendly and it's always been a big pleasure to come to this bar and have a wonderful time there!
Even at the birthday of my future wife we came after dinner at utopia to Stefanos& Diana and had a wonderful last evening of our vacation with the greatest hospitality that You can imagine!
Stay as you are !!!!!

This is a Fantastic Hotel
The staff are wonderful.
You can just chill.
My Wife & had to attend a Conference and I was concerned
What there was for my wife to do
while I was at the Conference
The Hotel lay on Free transfers to
Mykonos Town and made arrangements for a tour for het

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful
5 * hotel.
The service of the staff in every way was first class from the pick up at the airport, the reception, waiters/waitresses.
A coach service is provided to go into town.
Their own beach (Elia) is a 10 min walk away which is just perfect, with a snack bar and restaurant - provided sun beds and umbrella.
We enjoyed sushi at the Imperial just a two minute walk away. (Another one of their lovely hotels).
My only grudge would be, I would have liked to use the spa without having to have treatments.
You could use the spa in the other hotels without treatments????
I would definitely visit again - but a different hotel, possibly the Utopia next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

After reading many reviews by other tripadvisor users about how nice the Royal Myconian Resort was, I chose it for my 4D3N stay for my Mykonos leg of my Cyclades Isles trip.

I have to say that I truly agree with what everyone else has been saying. Just let me add a little of my own experience which I found really nice.

The valet service was fantastic such that when I arrived, without much prompting, they asked me for my keys, parked my car and helped me with the baggage. All without a single feeling that any tips was expected. In fact, I did not tip the valet till later on in my trip as I didn't have smaller Euros denominations on hand. The staff did not for once give me the feeling that anything was expected in return. They welcomed us warmly and given us suggestions on where to go. On my departure, they even without prompting, helped to call the rental company to inform them to collect the baby seat from the hotel as well as to inform them roughly the time I will be at the airport so the rental company could pickup the car from me. I was truly amazed at the valets for their professionalism and care given.

Almost EVERY SINGLE staff members greeted us and smiled at use whilst we made our way around the enormous beautiful compound. Really A++ training and standards at the Royal Myconian. This service was the same throughout all their 6 properties clustered together at Elia.

Drawback though, pricing is as per expected of any 5 star establishment, expensive. But I must say for every dollar spent, I felt the experienced rendered was beyond expectations for the amount spent.

GREAT HONEYMOON resort and I wish I did my honeymoon here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family