“Second time here still a dream”

Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Elia
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were here two years ago and my wife fell on the first day, I still remember the manager holding ice on my wife's knee and me holding ice on here shoulder. They quickly changed rooms so that she did not have to go up and down stairs. Had ice delivered every hour and asked if she needed to go to the hospital. it was the first day off our month long trip. We did finish our trip and when we got back home my wife needed to get her knee cleaned up with a small surgery. The manager Panos remained in contact with us and offered our next stay free. Two years latter when I contacted them to return they set if up with a nice new room with no stairs.

When we arrived it was like coming home some of the staff remembered us, manager was waiting to greet us and for the 5 days we were here we were spoiled.

Room Tip: Best rooms looking out at Ocean
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed 4 October 2017

everything about our 3 night stay was so amazing. there was a bus that picked us up from the ferry for free - the driver was so sweet welcoming us to mykonos and telling us about the island. the staff upon arrival was also very nice, giving us recommendations and taking our bags to our room.

we purchased the honeymoon package and they gave us the best room in the place. we had a private hot tub and balcony that overlooked part of the resort and the sea. there was a nice sunset view and our room was very clean and comfortable. the community pool and hot tub area were really nice and the food is delicious. the resort restaurants for lunch and dinner were great and so was the complimentary breakfast buffet. we got a couples massage that was very enjoyable and the concierge also helped us rent an ATV which was great because we didn't have to go anywhere to pick it up, they came to the resort.

the complimentary bus into town was great because we didn't have to figure out how to get their on our own. the resort also has a private beach area with chairs (which can be hard to reserve at other beaches on the island). i highly recommend this resort and would love to go back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It was the second time that I had the chance to visit the myconian collection!
Coming to this hotel makes you suddenly feel special in every kind of way.
We stayed in the villas collection this year but we always came for drinks to Stefanos and Diana:))
These two people are sooo nice, friendly and it's always been a big pleasure to come to this bar and have a wonderful time there!
Even at the birthday of my future wife we came after dinner at utopia to Stefanos& Diana and had a wonderful last evening of our vacation with the greatest hospitality that You can imagine!
Stay as you are !!!!!
We are already looking forward to You next year ¥

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is a Fantastic Hotel
The staff are wonderful.
You can just chill.
My Wife & had to attend a Conference and I was concerned
What there was for my wife to do
while I was at the Conference
The Hotel lay on Free transfers to
Mykonos Town and made arrangements for a tour for het

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful
5 * hotel.
The service of the staff in every way was first class from the pick up at the airport, the reception, waiters/waitresses.
A coach service is provided to go into town.
Their own beach (Elia) is a 10 min walk away which is just perfect, with a snack bar and restaurant - provided sun beds and umbrella.
We enjoyed sushi at the Imperial just a two minute walk away. (Another one of their lovely hotels).
My only grudge would be, I would have liked to use the spa without having to have treatments.
You could use the spa in the other hotels without treatments????
I would definitely visit again - but a different hotel, possibly the Utopia next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elia
Myconian Imperial Resort
Mykonos Princess Hotel
Mykonos Princess Hotel
#2 of 9 in Agios Stefanos
Myconian Utopia Relais & Chateaux Resort

Been to Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center

Address: Elia 84600, Greece
Region: Greece > South Aegean > Cyclades > Mykonos > Elia
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Spa Hotel in Elia
#5 On the Beach Hotel in Elia
#5 Luxury Hotel in Elia
Price Range: $267 - $1,837 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Hotel Mykonos