Wow - we could not be more pleased with our experience staying at Eagle Ridge Resort and skiing at Lutsen Mountains.
We had car problems when we arrived and had to have our car towed to a garage. Not only did Eagle Ridge arrange for us to store our stuff on the day of check out, but they gave us a ride to the garage in Grand Marais!
The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. We truly felt taken care of.
Plus the room was clean, the pool is wonderful and the ski in/ski out fantastic.
I can't wait until we stay again next winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Ridge has 75 slope-side studios and condominiums set amidst the peaceful Sawtooth Mountains where guests play by day and relax by night. Each of our units have been designed to complement the natural beauty of the surrounding Superior National Forest and of Lake Superior; stunning views of both are right outside your door. All rooms feature a gas fireplace and patio overlooking the mountains and Poplar River valley along with refrigerator, microwave and TV/DVD. Many rooms have a whirlpool and all of our condos have a full kitchen. While you're here, enjoy the only indoor/outdoor heated pool on the mountain (heated year-round), whirlpool and sauna, and in the summer the campfire pit is a great place to build a fire and make s'mores! Pet reservations are accepted between Mid-April - October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Eagle Ridge at Lutsen Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Ridge At Lutsen Mountain Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Resort Lutsen