“FABULOUS WITH A TOUCH OF CLASS”

Amian American & Asian Bistro
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Hugo
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This restaurant is a little American /Asian restaurant that is family owned. The menu is unique and is fabulous. The chef is very attentive to detail and is very talented... excellent.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

I was driving through Hugo with some of my business partners and one suggested we stop and have a bite to eat here...am I ever glad we did!!! The food was excellent, service was spot-on and the price was right. I had the Mongolian Beef (which was awesome) and my partners had orange chicken and sesame chicken, both of which were awesome according to their consumers.

Will definitely be returning again in the future, check this place out if you're in Hugo and are hungry!

2  Thank Ardenas6
Reviewed 29 November 2014 via mobile

Visiting family in Hugo and we always stop here for dinner. Every dish I've tried has been off the hook! Prices are reasonable. Best kept secret in the cities area!

6  Thank tmf34
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I really love this place... Nice place where it is family run where you feel part of the family. They make things not on the menu to accommodate. I love beef fried rice and they make it for me from scratch. The ribeye steak dinner is cheap and better than some steak houses. You get a great steak with fresh whipped potatoes and fresh broccoli. Order from the daily specialties menu for dinner and you will not be disappointed.

7  Thank John T