“Great stuff with beer”

Jets Pizza
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Hopkins
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We had very large pizza delivered to LTD. It was great with the wonderful beers. We had a bit of trouble with the acceptance of our credit cards. Luckily we had cash. The sausage and the pepperoni big square pizzas were great.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Have ordered delivery several times from Jets, and drivers are timely & friendly. Pizza always good, and well priced. Way better than going to other chains so please check out Jets!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

When I go for pizza, where I do depends on the crust type I'm in the mood for. Deep Dish: Jet's Pizza it is - for the 8 Corner. Tons of cheese, great flavor, caramelized crusty cheese on the outside with the crust just like a deep dish should have. The Hopkins location is usually great service and prompt.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

With 4 teenagers at home, we get take out pizza 3-4 times a month. It's always about the same and I'm not a big fan of pizza.

Someone told me about Jet pizza and we gave it a try. It's a little more than Dominos, Pizza Hut, etc but worth every penny! We always get the deep dish and it's really good. I'm sold.

We have not tried this but they do sell pieces by the slice as well. Not sure if that's just over lunch or all the time.

The employees are always very friendly and try to help you find a coupon when you ask. We love Jet pizza so much that we are having it for our son and daughter's high school graduation parties!

Reviewed 7 November 2015

I know it is a bid odd but I really like the wings at Jet Pizza. Moist wings with a nice bite to the mild sauce. They are a bit small but tasty.

Been to Jets Pizza? Share your experiences!