All reviews omelet maker waffles room was clean continental breakfast pool area two queen beds a wonderful stay one night stay las margaritas parking lot hot tub pam protein cereal motel mississippi microwave
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I travel every week for business and found this motel very nice. Very friendly and couteoys staff. Clean rooms. Best breakfast Ive had for a motel. Ham and chesse omletes.
Would highly recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank deannelily
Pam S, Manager at Nichols Inn of Hastings, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for writing such a kind review of our hotel! I really appreciate your sharing your feelings. Our goal is always to provide a clean and comfortable hotel with friendly service. And I agree that the new omelet machine is delicious! Thanks for staying with us and please come stay with us again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed at the Nichols Inn of Hastings prior when it was the AmericInn. We found the rooms at the Nichols Inn to be cozy with no frills, clean and well maintained. We had a room with two queen beds. The bathroom with tub/shower and a toilet was small but large enough for our needs. The bathroom was clean. A great feature of the continental breakfast was the omelet maker. First time I ever saw one in a motel and it was a great addition to the continental meal. It truly is a family run operation which was evident when we were asked by the day manager on July 4th if housekeeping could clean our room earlier than usual because they wanted to give them off early to be with family and enjoy the holiday. We will definitely be back at the Nichols Inn the next time we are in Hastings.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank calvene
Pam S, Manager at Nichols Inn of Hastings, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

I am so glad that you noticed the remodel we did when we purchased the hotel a few years ago. And the omelet machine is a recent addition to our breakfast that our guests have let us know they really like! We are a smaller hotel that offers friendly service and a clean and comfortable guest room for you to relax in and enjoy. We hope to see you the next time you visit Hastings!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice place. All employees were super nice and chatty and helpful. Good info for places to go and directions. Bed was comfy. Could have used a bathroom in the lobby instead of having to go to the pool area or your room. Good breakfast...omelet maker and waffle maker along with the usual continental breakfast items. Subway next door, dominoes pizza on the other side. Applebees and Las Margaritas also walking distance for food. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jen S

Thank you for recently staying at our hotel! We enjoyed meeting you and chatting with you. I am glad you found our hotel to be comfortable and that you enjoyed our breakfast. Please come see us again if you are in the area!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is a great hotel that is clean, convenient to restaurants and walking trails. They also serve a great breakfast in the morning. Unlike so many hotels that think breakfast consist of coffee, orange juice and a donuts. They have an omelet maker. Make your own omelets with eggs, cheese and ham! A great find for those who require protein in the morning to start their day!

Stayed: May 2017
Pam S, Manager at Nichols Inn of Hastings, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and say complimentary things about our hotel. Our goal is to offer and clean and comfortable hotel with friendly service. I am pleased that you enjoyed our new omelet machine, it has been very well received since we added it! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Hastings!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience at this hotel. I needed a room on the first floor due to my husbands health and they accommodated that at the last minute - even adjoining other family members next to us. The room was very clean and comfy and newly remodeled. We all loved the new omelette machine for Breakfast with friendly staff assistance to learn how to use it. When I left one of my favorite pillows they returned it! Now that is great customer service!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Pam S, Manager at Nichols Inn of Hastings, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

I am so pleased that you had a good stay at our hotel. We take great pride in offering a clean and comfortable hotel and providing friendly service. We enjoy taking the time to get to know our guests and to make adjustments to reservations to guarantee you get the best room to fit your needs whenever possible. And I am very glad that you tried our new omelet machine, it has rapidly become a favorite! Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area!