“Tasty and piping hot dinner”
Review of New Fresh Wok

New Fresh Wok
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I had house wonton soup and buffalo wings. My dinner partner had sesame chicken.

The wings were crispy, hot, and delicious. I would definitely have them again.

The wonton soup was bland in that it needed salt. It had shrimp, mushrooms, pea pods, bokchoy, and wontons.

The sesame chicken dinner was 8.25 and included an egg roll and chicken fried rice. Two thumbs up for freshness and flavor.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I had sesame chicken and it was so fresh and tender, I feel like I've always been served old tired chickens from other Chinese restaurants my entire life.

My husband's food came long before the rest of us, he was halfway finished before we got served. It was a table of 3 not 30, shouldn't have been hard to co-ordinate serving us at the same time.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Local Chinese Friends took me to this place. Went on a Sunday afternoon. This is a place that they LOVE TO GO TO. The staff was friendly. The portions seemed large. Did not try the Sushi.

The place has the feel of a family atmosphere. And has the feeling also of an old lunch diner also. I think this is perhaps why my friends like to often go there. The food is perhaps more Chinese Style than being Americanized.

If I go to visit my friends. I am sure I will see this place again.

The correct address should be 1533 Larpenteur Ave

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The cafe's name does summarize it's food. I often have the chicken and mixed vegetables menu item which comes with an egg role. Cost is very reasonable at $8. The food arrives shortly after ordering and is consistently hot with crisp wok cooked veges and grilled chicken pieces. I consider it a wonderful neighborhood staple.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This our favorite place for Chinese food. The portions are generous and very tasty. You get a meal at a very reasonable price. It is a clean restaurant. I always get General Tso's chicken and have never finished it, so have a meal the next day at home.

Date of visit: April 2017